La Chocolaterie Index du Forum
La Chocolaterie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Thought Wrong

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Chocolaterie Index du Forum -> Divers -> Absence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alirash

Niveau: 51
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 10:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Thought Wrong Répondre en citant

I Thought Wrong
by L Gordon

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Thought Wrong

Growing up, life was not easy for L. Gordon. She felt alone, different and always scared. After years of torment, she finally discovers the mental pain with which she has been struggling has a name: agoraphobia.
Even though she faced adversity and struggled within from a young age, she fought through to gain control of her life. Ms. Gordon hasn't achieved all she wants yet in life but she knows she has more possibilities than she ever had before.

About the Author
L. Gordon has lived in South Florida for the past twenty years with her husband, their two children, and their two dachshunds. She is currently in school earning her master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy to expand her job opportunities, as well as giving herself more insight into relationships as a whole. Her dream is to move back to New York City and live the life she's always dreamed, as a vibrant, healthy, and confident woman.

I Thought Wrong free online iphone

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 10:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Chocolaterie Index du Forum -> Divers -> Absence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Thème réalisé par tzunami